|By PR Newswire||
|January 15, 2013 02:31 PM EST||
PENNINGTON, N.J., Jan. 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RipNet's free goal-scoring technology and social network for lacrosse is now available on the iOS and Android mobile platforms. Designed to complement RipNet's web platform, the iPhone and Android mobile apps put RipNet's player development tools into the hands of more players, closer to their field of play.
RipNet's innovative technology continues to receive rave reviews from many of the game's greatest players and coaches:
- "RipNet's technology is game changing" – Katrina Dowd, all-time NCAA tournament scoring leader
- "A great way to develop the mental part of your game" – Ned Crotty, Tewaraaton Trophy Winner
- "Shows you how to become the complete player every college coach wants" – Billy Bitter, three-time NCAA All-American
- "A game changer for shooters" – Grant Catalino, Major League Lacrosse record holder for most goals in a game
- "Even the best players are looking to get better. RipNet is a new and innovative way of doing it." – Matt Danowski, all-time NCAA scoring leader
Designed for boys and girls of all ages and skill levels, RipNet apps combine an innovative video platform with on-field performance analytics that visualize a player's strengths, weaknesses, and improvement opportunities. Players simply input how they are playing on the field into their mobile phone or computer, and RipNet takes care of the rest.
RipNet enables players to get more out of the game off the field as well. Players can friend and follow other players, share their scoring with the community, take their place on the leaderboard, get competitive with their friends, enjoy "players only" forums, and stay connected with all things lacrosse. Youth players under 13 years of age are restricted from RipNet's social features but will have full access to all player development tools.
RipNet's apps are available for free at www.rip.net, iTunes, and Google Play.
RipNet performance technology is a player development app and social network for men and women lacrosse players of all ages and skill levels. RipNet's free applications are available at www.rip.net, iTunes, and Google play.
For product shots and/or an interview with RipNet's CEO, Dudley Fitzpatrick, please contact Ashley Jaden at [email protected] or 484-941-2646.