|By PR Newswire||
|December 6, 2012 12:54 PM EST|
WORCESTER, England, December 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
No.1 in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100
Bucking The Trend-Sparkling Results Despite The Economic Environment
Who would have thought that during Britain's longest post-war recession, a family run, fine jewellery company would be ranked No.1 as Britain's fastest-growing private company? It really is quite remarkable.
How Did They Do It?
They recognised that whilst we live in a disposable world, tens of thousands of women across the UK are going back to nature, realising the natural beauty of real, genuine gemstones and enjoying fine, collectable jewellery, at prices that you would expect to pay for costume jewellery. During a recession, value for money becomes paramount. Being able to supply fine, collectible jewellery at prices that are affordable to the masses, is what has made The Genuine Gemstone Company so successful.
- Britain's fastest-growing private company
- Boosted its sales from £1.3m to more than £54m in past 3 years
- Fastest growing jewellery brand
- Fastest growing jewellery trend
- Ethically sourced genuine gemstones
- Environmentally-friendly packaging
- Unique Charity Work
- Colourful Life Foundation set up to support world-wide mining communities, building schools and clinics in countries such as Tanzania, Kenya and Madagascar
"The company's No.1 appearance in the Fast Track 100,is testimony to their skill and determination to succeed"- says Sir Richard Branson in The Sunday Times
Notes to Editors
- Broadcasts three 24-hour jewellery shopping shows - Gems TV in Britain and Germany and Rocks TV in America
- Directly employs 385 in the UK and 70 in India - Indirectly employs 18,000 in the mining community
The Genuine Gemstone Company Limited
Eagle Road Studios, Unit 2D Eagle Road, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9HF
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Steve Bennett, please call +44-(0)1527-406-110 or +44-(0)7515-898-839 or email Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org